Fall 2020 MBA Admissions Update
We know that flexibility for our applicants is more important now than ever before. Given this, our admissions committee has implemented the following changes for fall 2020 admission:
- We will automatically consider all Professional MBA and Evening MBA applicants for a GMAT/GRE test score waiver for the fall 2020 semester only. Should you wish to be considered for a waiver, simply submit your completed online application. If the admission committee determines that an applicant needs to present test scores in order to further demonstrate their quantitative skills, we will notify the applicant upon review of their application. Please note that there is no GMAT/GRE requirement for the Executive MBA program.
- The final application deadline for Evening MBA has been extended to July 31st.
- The extended application deadlines for the Executive MBA and Professional MBA programs have passed, but we understand additional flexibility may be required during this uncertain time. Please contact us should you still wish to apply for fall 2020.
- We have moved all of our Information Sessions online. We encourage you to register for an upcoming session here. Attendees will receive an application fee waiver as a thank you for use when applying.
- The university has announced that the 2020-2021 academic calendar is unchanged and the first day of fall classes will be Monday, August 24th.
- Planning regarding the instruction method for each course is ongoing, though it is currently expected to vary by course. Please check back for additional details in late July.
- The Board of Visitors approved a tuition freeze for 2020-2021. Tuition for all three MBA program options will remain the same as the 2019-2020 rates.
- For further updates and resources from the university, please visit vt.edu/ready.
Please contact Rebecca McGill, Associate Director for MBA Recruiting, with any questions at email@example.com or (703) 538-8497.