Our office reviews applications on a structured rolling admissions basis. Under the rolling admissions process, we continue to review applications for each entering class, until the entering class is full.
- Priority Deadline: May 15, 2017
- This is our deadline for scholarship eligibility. You must apply by May 15 by 11:59pm to be eligible for any merit-based scholarship money
- We recommend this deadline for any applicant who has not yet met the required accounting prerequisite. By meeting this deadline, you will be provided enough time to complete the prerequisite during the summer.
- GMAT deadline: June 15, 2017 (recommended)
- Final Application Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Orientation: TBD - August 2017
- Classes begin: August 22, 2017
Any applications received after May 15 will be processed on a rolling basis-provided the class is not full. Please note that the Professional MBA program has a seat limit of 40. We recommend you apply as early as possible to ensure you have a seat for the Fall cohort.